Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Writer's Workshop

I've been enjoying a bit of departure from my usual blogging experience. For those of you who have left comments on my previous entry, "It was a Dark and Stormy Night", I have eschewed my usual brief retorts to your comments, composing little vignettes from my imagination in the spirit of Bulwer-Lytton, in response instead.

So if you haven't already done so, I invite you to revisit the comment section and check out my replies to yours, and other's, comments. I've had great fun trying to come up with a little story line unique for each of you.

Alas, unfortunately I fear my creative juices are quickly being squeezed to a pulp and shall soon wither and run dry. Faithful reader, KleinstMotte, seems to be pressing me to turn this into a collaborative novel. I fear she will get the best of me in the end.

In a day or two I move on to greener blogging pastures. Besides, I've gotten behind in keeping up with all your blogs and need to catch up as well.